Thematic Identity




My thoughts: I enjoyed this project because it allowed me to show my personality without having to talk in front the class about myself. However, I did have trouble coming up with ideas for some of the themes. I enjoyed combining my portrait and the themes template together. I especially enjoyed experimenting with the opacity setting because it allowed me to have many choices instead of limiting me to a few options. The overall project challenged me to showcase who I am as a person and gave me a chance to experiment with different settings inside photoshop and lightroom to help me bring out my personality.

Favorite photos:

This is one of my favorite pictures because my dog means everything to me because he always brings a smile to my face. He never stops moving and always wants to play. No matter how upset I am he is always there to cheer me up. 



I also like this picture because music means a lot to me because it allows me to express my feelings when I’m happy or upset. Sometimes when I listen to music it calms me down and keeps me from stressing over small things in my life.



This is another one of my favorite photos because the hand on the left is my moms and she means the world to me. I am very close with my mom and we do everything together. I have no idea what I would do without her. She is always there for me when I am sad and comes to all of my color guard competitions. She will always be my best friend.


The end result: The end result of this project turned out really nicely and I am happy with what I accomplished. My favorite part about this project was being able to try different designs so I could make my project unique and express who I am.

My identity: This project represents my identity by showing who I am as a person. It shows people different sides of my personality that people may have not seen before. I also think it represents the things I love in my life and the things I dislike at the same time.


Comments