Peer Portrait

ADAM SHALAN

This is Adam Shalan. He describes himself as shy but also brave at the same time. One thing that he is proud of about himself is being confident about who he is as a person. However, he says he sometimes wishes he could be more outgoing in some situations. A place where you might often find Adam is at the soccer field, in his basement playing video games, or hanging out with friends. This portrait represents his identity because he is making eye contact with the camera, which shows his confidence. But he is also sitting there quietly, which shows the shy side of his personality.





Reflection: Overall I enjoyed this project and being able to meet someone new along the way. At some points in the studio it was hard to communicate because I did not know my partner. However, we eventually were able to come up with ideas and communicated with each other a lot better as we got to know each other. I think that the pictures I took of my partner turned out better than I thought and I enjoyed working with lightroom and editing the portraits. My favorite part of lightroom was working with the lighting and colors because it allowed me to personalize my portrait and make it unique. Lastly, I enjoyed being able to experiment with the camera and learning how to make my pictures more detailed and show my partners personality through a picture.

Comments

Post a Comment