Themes


Theme
Photo
Reason
1.     Anger       

When I have a lot of homework to do, especially math,  I sometimes get angry.
2.     Power

I think of power when I see a bright light or think of anything that creates a source of power.
3.     Gross

When I think of something gross I think of spider webs or any type of bug.
4.     Calm

I love lying on my couch covered in a blanket while watching tv because it makes me feel calm.
5. Compassion

When I think of compassion I think of support from my family and friends.
6.     Authority

When I think of authority I think of a teacher having authority over a student.
7.     Pride

My family takes pride in the Washington Capitals hockey team. We always watch every game together.
8.   Mysterious

When I think of the word mysterious I think of walking into a strange unfamiliar place.
9.     Wisdom

I think of wisdom when I see someone or something that has been through a lot through their life and have good advice to give.
10.  Love

This is my moms hand on the left and I think of family when it comes to love and support.
11.  Lazy

This is my dog Gus lying on the bed and when I think of lazy my dog is the first thing I think of.
12. Temptation

When I see any type of dessert I automatically
have a temptation to grab a piece.
13.  Happiness

When I think of happiness I think of someone smiling and just being themselves. I also think of people listening to music and showing their  true personality.
14.  Growth

Growth reminds me of when kids start measuring their height at a young age and watch themselves grow over the years.
15.  Memories

When I think of memories I think of memories from when I was a child and things that my mom kept that were from my early childhood.
16.  Noise

When I think of noise I think of an orchestra or symphony playing right in front me.
17.  Diversity

I used different types of shoes to represent different personalities and characteristics from all different people.
18.  Dangerous

Danger reminds me of a fire alarm going off and sirens of the fire trucks and police cars going off
19.  Hope

The sun reminds me of hope because their is always a bright light waiting for someone who has been through hard times.
20.  Truth

I chose this picture because I think of someone unlocking all of their secrets and telling the truth.
21.  Patriotic

I took a picture of the our flag because I think of people wearing red, white, and blue and representing our country
22.  Sad

I think of sad when it is gloomy and rainy outside. I also think of someone having a bad day looking out at the storm.
23.  Terrifying





This was taken when it was dark outside and my porch light was on. This picture reminded me of a horror movie when a door opens into a dark room with a small amount of light shining through.
24.
Abandoned

When I think of abandoned I think of someone or something that is left behind with no where to go.
25.  Courage

I think of my brother when I think of courage because he never gives up no matter how hard things get and always keeps a smile on his face.

Comments

Post a Comment