Selfie Upgrade


                                              




identity: This picture shows that I am shy because I am looking at the ground and my hair is covering my face instead of making eye contact with the camera. Sometimes I have trouble making eye contact with people I first meet because I get nervous around new people.

choices from powerpoint:
lighting: on the front of my shirt and part of my hair and making darker on the back side of me
 experiment with angles: my body is turned to the side instead of facing directly towards the camera 



Identity: This shows that I am shy and sometimes have trouble showing my true self to people. However, the flower and the red on the dress shows that I am still outgoing and love to meet new people and make new friendships.

choices from powerpoint:
- lighting: I put the lighting more on the front half of my body than the back of me
- payed attention to the background: used my wall in my bedroom instead of just placing my phone where there would be clutter in the background
- cropped the photo: I cropped it because there would be too much white space around me


Identity: I have a dog named Gus and he always brings a smile to my face when he greets me after I get off the bus. This picture shows that I love spending time with my dog and he is always there to cheer me up. I wanted to use my converse because they show that I like to be casual and relaxed.

Choices from powerpoint:
- cropped: I cropped out the outside areas because it was too much white space
- Ditched the usual angles: I put my feet in instead of just my face because I always wear my converse everyday and they represent me.








Comments

  1. Very creative approach to your work. I can tell you have an eye behind the camera and think of composition before taking the picture. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment