About Me

Alicia Spong


I am a sophomore this year and I am in the CV color guard. I really enjoy spending time with my family, going places with my friends to hangout, and going to competitions for color guard. Most of the pictures I am about to show you were taken throughout this past summer.


This is a picture of my friends pool when the sun was setting. I really like this picture because of the way the sun reflects off of the pool and how you can see the small waves in the water.




I am in the color guard at CV and this is my flag that I practice with at my house. Color guard means a lot to me because when I perform I feel like I can express myself without using words.


This is a picture after a rain storm came threw and I wanted to take a picture of this because I thought it was cool how there was one leaf on my driveway in a big puddle and how not only the leaf reflected off of the water but also the sky too.


This picture was taken in my backyard and I decided to take this picture because I loved how blue the sky was and the way it looked coming threw the tree branches.



This is a picture of the beach during the sun set. I went to Ocean City, New Jersey for the first time this summer and I had a lot of fun with my family. My favorite part about the beach was relaxing near the water and hearing the waves come in. I also love taking pictures of sunsets because I feel that every sunset is different in some way.





Comments